South Plainfield Public Library
2484 Plainfield Ave.
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
See map: Google Maps
Mon, Wed, Thu: 10:00am-8:00pm
Tue, Fri: 10:00am-6:00pm
Join lawyer Kenneth Vercammen as he presents a Wills, Estate Planning and Probate Seminar.
2023 Main Topics:
1. Administering the Estate/Probate /Surrogate
2. Dangers if you have no will or documents are invalid
3. Getting your Estate Planning documents done when you can’t go into a law office
4. What goes into a Will
5. Power of Attorneys recommendations
6. Living Will & Advance Directive for Medical Care
7. Avoiding unnecessary expenses and saving your family money